Boxi Park Lake Nona
Think of Boxi Park as an outdoor, trendy food court. The 30,000-square-foot space is made up of 13 repurposed shipping containers, each serving up different delicious food offerings. You can get... Read More
Think of Boxi Park as an outdoor, trendy food court. The 30,000-square-foot space is made up of 13 repurposed shipping containers, each serving up different delicious food offerings. You can get everything from a crispy cauliflower mango taco, to a herb lemon lobster roll to a bacon double cheeseburger on a potato roll and everything in between. There's also ice cream, salads, doughnuts, the list goes on and on. There are even shipping containers dedicated exclusively to beverages, mostly adult. The park often hosts events or has musical acts performing making it a great outing for a few hours. Bring your children, those that are human and animal. There's plenty of shaded seating, a volleyball court and outdoor games.
- Outdoor Dining: "It's only open Thursday and Friday starting at 5 p.m. and Saturday starting at 11 a.m. and Sunday at 12 p.m."
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Hops & Vine's beer is brewed across the way at Park Pizza & Brewing Company - and its seats are among the best from which to enjoy the live entertainment."
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "It's only open Thursday and Friday starting at 4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday starting at 11 a.m."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: There's plenty for everyone in your party to pick from, plenty of space to spread out and lots of shade.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: A collection of shipping containers morphs into something of a backyard barbecue at Boxi Park, with vendors to satisfy the adventurous and the picky.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Your whole family can enjoy this place. There's food options for everyone, a playground for the littles and a dog park for the four-legged friends.