Also Featured In
It's slick and red, chic and modern with a little vintage essence and located in a hopping little corner of downtown. But Kres Chophouse isn't just a pretty face, it offers quality dining the... Read More
It's slick and red, chic and modern with a little vintage essence and located in a hopping little corner of downtown. But Kres Chophouse isn't just a pretty face, it offers quality dining the opportunistic carnivore will pair with a Magic game at the nearby Amway Center, live music or dancing at a nearby nightclub (perhaps even some flamenco over at Ceviche) or even a slow stroll around Lake Eola, which bolsters romance as well as digestion. The Mixed Grill at Kres – garlic shrimp, filet mignon and double lamb chop served with asparagus and decadent three-cheese au gratin – makes for a generous sample platter.
- Restaurants near Amway Center: "More interested in a chic haunt for a cocktail, Kres has you covered (and makes a mean old fashioned)."
- Romantic Dining: "Yes, it's a steakhouse, but Kres is a swanky choice for an after-work or early date night cocktail, as well."
- Steakhouses: "Hitting the Amway Center for a Magic game? Kres makes for a great pre-game dinner spot."
- Best for Restaurants near Amway Center Because: Kres is an upscale option for pre-Amway drinks or sumptuous dining and close enough to walk with ease.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cosmopolitan and on-point, intimate, atmospheric Kres makes you forget you're within a plastic novelty cup's throw of downtown's more touristy drink-and-dine options.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Kres' menu more than matches its rich atmosphere. Try the 18-oz. ribeye. Oh, the marbling...!