Also Featured In
Price Range: $
This quaint working Milk District bakery is open for breakfast and lunch with a manageable, fresh-made menu that changes near daily and makes choosing easy. Okay, that's arguable, since how one... Read More
This quaint working Milk District bakery is open for breakfast and lunch with a manageable, fresh-made menu that changes near daily and makes choosing easy. Okay, that's arguable, since how one chooses between creative, handcrafted moon pies and fresh, local fruit-infused cobblers. is subjective. Easiest method? Bring a friend and share everything! Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, pies – the smells emanating from the Se7en Bites kitchen are wrong in all the best ways possible. Be thoroughly prepared for a sweet-related impulse buy to take home. Eggs and biscuits, scones and soups, Southern comfort classics and lots of surprising modern twists.
- Best Restaurants, Best Restaurants for Fall, Breakfast, Homestyle: "Se7en Bites is cozy. Keep your dining party small for best results or simply go the takeout route."
- Brunch: "Waits are common. Use your time like a mensch and know what you want when your turn to order comes! Also: house sangria. Do it!"
- Bakeries: "Come extra hungry. Enjoy a hearty homestyle meal and grab some bakery goodies to take home."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Se7en Bites' buttery, down-homey, deliciousness will not be ignored. Your best low-cal intentions, however, will be.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Fall is the best season to get fat. Here's where you want to do it via the salted caramel dark chocolate pecan pie, among others.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Oh, the cinnamon rolls: salted caramel bacon, chocolate pistachio and more. Run, don't walk! And then run some more. At the gym.
- Best for Brunch Because: Sumptuous, southern and stellar, Se7en Bites' brunch is a a must-do. Come super hungry and accept the inordinately high potential for bringing home baked goods!
- Best for Homestyle Because: With sweet, fresh-baked favorites and hearty, savory selections, quaint, friendly Se7en Bites hits a homestyle home run.
- Best for Bakeries Because: From sweet to savory, Se7en Bites' bakery runs the gamut with a limited but luscious and ever-changing menu. Dieters, stay away or play to stray.