Orlando Watersports Complex
Type: Outdoor Activities, Water Sports
Wakeboarding? Yes. And on top of all that exciting lake-borne action, those looking for something a little more whimsical (or folks with tots in tow) can partake in OWC's Aquapark, a LEGO-inspired... Read More
Wakeboarding? Yes. And on top of all that exciting lake-borne action, those looking for something a little more whimsical (or folks with tots in tow) can partake in OWC's Aquapark, a LEGO-inspired flotilla of climbing obstacles, slides and more that will wear you - and more importantly, your kids - out! No special skills are required, life jackets keep things super safe, and hours of fun are virtually guaranteed. Climbing towers, monkey bars, and multiple slides await, along with other challenging floats you'll want to conquer again and again. Most activities here require some form of waiver and are booked according to time increments. The minimum age for the Aquapark is 6 and reservations are definitely recommended.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Adult (16+) $22 - $40; Child $20 - $36
- Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities, Outdoor Activities: "Save time on visit day and fill out your waiver-related paperwork online when you book."
- Things to Do in Fall: "Most activities here require some form of waiver are booked according to time increments and many need to be planned in advance via the website. Visit and read up. Minimum age for the Aquapark is 6."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Although this isn't for the little, little ones, it's a great time for kids who are old enough.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Watersports are a way of life in Florida. Although Orlando is located in the middle of the state, you can still enjoy water activities.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The OWC complex has high-adrenaline wakeboarding for the adventurous, and the unique lure of the Aquapark, which is fun for all ages!
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Florida's fall can certainly have it's dog days. This is a great place to cool off.