Also Featured In
Orlando Watersports Complex
Type: Outdoor Activities, Water Sports
Wakeboarding (a super popular sport here in Florida), paddleboarding and the area's very first Aquapark - a wonderland of bouncy, floating inflatables on which to climb and play are all on tap at the... Read More
Wakeboarding (a super popular sport here in Florida), paddleboarding and the area's very first Aquapark - a wonderland of bouncy, floating inflatables on which to climb and play are all on tap at the Orlando Watersports Complex. And noobs are more than welcome. Lessons in every discipline are available (none are necessary for the Aquapark!). Wakeboarding, something of an amalgam of surfing, waterskiing and snowboarding, is an enticing and potentially high-adrenaline way to pass time in the Florida sun, while SUP'ing is more staid and relaxing. It's a win-win decision, either way, and visitors of all ages will enjoy the color and bounce of the Aquapark.
- Daily 10am-8pm
- Adult (16+) $22 - $40; Child $20 - $36
- Things to Do in Fall: "Most activities here require some form of waiver are booked according to time increments and many need to be planned in advance via the website. Visit and read up. Minimum age for the Aquapark is 6."
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Florida's fall can certainly have it's dog days. This is a great place to cool off.
- Outdoor Activities: "Save time on visit day and fill out your waiver-related paperwork online when you book."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The OWC complex has high-adrenaline wakeboarding for the adventurous, and the unique lure of the Aquapark, which is fun for all ages!