Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure®
Type: Family Friendly, Theme Parks, Water
From the towering sight of Hogwarts Castle as you explore the Wizarding World's Hogsmeade to the colorful fun of Seuss Landing (ideal for the littlest one in your party) and the old-school flume-ride... Read More
From the towering sight of Hogwarts Castle as you explore the Wizarding World's Hogsmeade to the colorful fun of Seuss Landing (ideal for the littlest one in your party) and the old-school flume-ride fun of Jurassic Park to the innovative thrills of Spiderman to the exciting meld of 3D technology and animatronics in Skull Island: Reign of Kong, Islands of Adventure is a king among the heavy-hitting theme-park contenders this city has to offer. Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure isn't a rollercoaster, but a story coaster where guests encounter favorites from the world of Harry Potter. Debating which rides, or even which section of the park, tops them all is best slated for some after-park drinks at nearby Universal CityWalk after thoughtful research in the field.
1000 Universal Studios Plz
Orlando, FL 32819
- Daily 9am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- One Day, One Park Admission $90 - $96
- Best Theme Parks: "If you want the full Harry Potter experience, you'll need tickets to both Universal Parks, which is the only way to ride the Hogwarts Express."
- Recommended as Best Theme Parks Because: The combination of Hogwarts and butterbeer with Dr. Seuss and Spiderman make Islands of Adventure tough to beat.
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Visiting from out of town? Consider staying at an on-site property for early park admission to combat line fatigue."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: From the Wizarding World to the new-and-exciting Skull Island: Reign of Kong thrill ride, Islands of Adventure is an absolute top theme-park attraction.