Also Featured In
With Diagon Alley delighting the Potter people, Springfield USA luring Simpson fans worldwide and the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem ride still high on visitors' lists, Universal Studios Florida gives... Read More
With Diagon Alley delighting the Potter people, Springfield USA luring Simpson fans worldwide and the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem ride still high on visitors' lists, Universal Studios Florida gives its sister park more than a run for its money. Honestly, which you prefer will likely depend on a smidge preference for one ride or section over another. Additionally, coaster aficionados will rejoice in both the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit and the indoor marvel of Revenge of the Mummy, which plunges riders into darkness as they race through dazzling, special effects-driven perils from the film that inspired it: scurrying carnivorous scarabs, an army of warrior mummies and an almost too-real fireball.
- Daily 9am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- One Day, One Park Admission Adult $96; Child (3-9) $90
- Best Theme Parks: "Diagon Alley's Escape From Gringott's is not to be missed, nor is the butterbeer ice cream available at nearby Florean Fortescue's."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Fans of the macabre take note: this park is home to Halloween Horror Nights, nine-time winner of Amusement Today's Golden Ticket Award for "Best Halloween Event." If your visit falls during the season, come find out why."
- Recommended as Best Theme Parks Because: Blazing hot with everything from Transformers to Minions to the Simpsons' Springfield, Universal Studios is a Hollywood-style heavy hitter.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Brilliantly immersive with exciting big-name entertainment tie-ins, Universal Orlando is many an Orlandoan's top park pick.