Also Featured In
This could easily be an entry for Islands of Adventure, as well, because the Wizarding World of Harry Potter spans that two-park empire. It's been a few years since the opening of Diagon Alley,... Read More
This could easily be an entry for Islands of Adventure, as well, because the Wizarding World of Harry Potter spans that two-park empire. It's been a few years since the opening of Diagon Alley, serious Potterfans (and those merely charmed by the books and films) are still WILD about Harry. With thrill rides, brilliantly immersive scenery, attractions like Ollivander's Wand Shop and delicious bites (you drink your butterbeer or eat it as a frozen custard, for example!) and more, the Wizarding World is a must for most. Elsewhere, fun flows like Class 4 rapids. From Despicable Me Minion Mayhem to Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, to the all-new Fast & Furious - Supercharged, the rides are thrilling, the entertainment tie-ins first-rate. Pop into Springfield and spend time with the Simpsons, hit up Spiderman in his 3-D immersion digs and be sure to hit all the loops on the park's world-class coasters while you're here.
- Daily 9am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- One Day, One Park Admission Adult $96; Child (3-9) $90
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Fans of the macabre take note: this park is home to Halloween Horror Nights, 10-time winner of Amusement Today's Golden Ticket Award for "Best Halloween Event." If your visit falls during the season, come find out why."
- Best Theme Parks: "Diagon Alley's Escape From Gringott's is not to be missed, nor is the butterbeer ice cream available at nearby Florean Fortescue's."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Brilliantly immersive with exciting big-name entertainment tie-ins, Universal Orlando is many an Orlandoan's top park pick.
- Recommended as Best Theme Parks Because: Blazing hot with everything from Transformers to Minions to the Simpsons' Springfield, Universal Studios is a Hollywood-style heavy hitter.