Bull & Bear Steakhouse
Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$$
Living up to its New York namesake's reputation, Orlando's version of Bull & Bear pulls out the stops with attentive service and a traditional, club-like steakhouse atmosphere with contemporary... Read More
Living up to its New York namesake's reputation, Orlando's version of Bull & Bear pulls out the stops with attentive service and a traditional, club-like steakhouse atmosphere with contemporary touches. Portions are hearty, beef is top-quality and the menu offers both traditional favorites and refreshing surprises; sometimes a melding of the two. Popular favorites include the Bull & Bear Shellfish Platter for two (the crab cocktail is a standout) and the formidable, Fred Flintstone-sized Tomahawk, a blockbuster, bone-in, 38-ounce cut of dry-aged Certified Angus Beef that is carved tableside and dressed with the velvety drippings of a beef-tallow candle.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: That Tomahawk is reason enough to put Bull & Bear on this list, but truly: if an ultimate steakhouse experience is what you crave, come.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: You will easily feel wined and dined after a Bull & Bear visit. The amount of table-side options, from salads, to beverages is unmatched.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: This is a guarantee when wanting a culinary experience.
- Walt Disney World ®'s Best Steaks: "If you really want to put the "up" in "upscale," conisder the Waldorf's Suite Life Private Dining Experience, which brings the Bull & Bear's impeccable food and service right to your hotel suite."
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Steaks Because: In four words? Charred filet of beef. Steak lovers at Disney's Hollywood Studios, look no further.