Cuisine: European, Spanish, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
This is the Four Season Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort's signature steakhouse and its Spanish-inspired cuisine is elevated - literally and figuratively. From on high, guests here can take... Read More
This is the Four Season Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort's signature steakhouse and its Spanish-inspired cuisine is elevated - literally and figuratively. From on high, guests here can take in superb cuisine, creative cocktails and phenomenally-romantic fireworks views from the expansive balcony (heaters will be going on chilly nights). Inspired small plates are a wonderful way to experience the many flavors on tap here, but entrees from the duck breast to the halibut to the porterhouse for two are mouthwatering and on point. Truthfully, it would be easy for a planned glass of Argentine Malbec to turn into a multi-course dinner here. This isn't a venue you'll leave easy. It's a space in which you'll want to linger.
- Outdoor Dining: "Time your visit for sunset to get a spectacular view of Walt Disney World."
- Steakhouses, Romantic Dining: "Time your visit with the parks' fireworks displays and enjoy a balcony toast while doing so. Could spark fireworks of your own."
- Fine Dining, Best Restaurants for Fall: "This rooftop restaurant on the 17th floor of the Four Seasons Orlando gives the quintessential view of fireworks from Walt Disney World theme parks."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Soaring views and sumptuous selections make this Four Seasons restaurant even more "elevated" than the brand's already-high standard.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Begin with cocktails and salted Marcona almonds, end with a cheese board (or perhaps chocolate mousse?). Regardless, you'll enjoy phenomenal food, service and views.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: You don't get much finer than dining atop the Four Seasons in the resort's signature restaurant.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Four Seasons Resort Orlando luxury: it is never not romantic.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Make a reservation and bring the little ones! They eat free