Cuisine: European, Spanish, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
Looking for a restaurant that has it all: impeccable service, outstanding food and drinks, spectacular view and a Michelin rating? Look no further. Capa is the place to book for special occasions or... Read More
Looking for a restaurant that has it all: impeccable service, outstanding food and drinks, spectacular view and a Michelin rating? Look no further. Capa is the place to book for special occasions or whenever you want to treat yourself. There are two large outdoor terraces that offer views of the resort's gorgeous grounds. During a certain point in the evening, turn your head one direction and you'll see fireworks for Magic Kingdom. Turn your head another direction and you'll see Epcot's nighttime spectacular. All this while dining on everything from caviar to A-5 Wagyu beef. There also are plenty of small plates and tapas starting. Don't let the "fanciness" deter you from brining your children. There is a children's menu and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate the little ones.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Make a reservation and bring the little ones! They eat free."
- Outdoor Dining: "Time your visit for sunset to get a spectacular view of Walt Disney World."
- New and Popular Restaurants: "This rooftop restaurant on the 17th floor of the Four Seasons Orlando gives the quintessential view of Walt Disney World fireworks"
- Best Restaurants: "Visit on Wagyu Wednesday for seared cuts of A5 Quality Miyazaki Japanese Wagyu Beef presented by Chef Gabriel Massip and his culinary team, along with Sommelier curated regional wine pairings."
- Steakhouses, Romantic Dining: "Time your visit with the parks' fireworks displays and enjoy a balcony toast while doing so. Could spark fireworks of your own."
- Fine Dining: "This rooftop restaurant on the 17th floor of the Four Seasons Orlando gives the quintessential view of Walt Disney World fireworks, which start up again July 1."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: This Michelin-rated rooftop restaurant gives the quintessential view of fireworks from Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Soaring views and sumptuous selections make this Four Seasons restaurant even more "elevated" than the brand's already-high standard.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: This place has it all, elegance and spectacular views, unique, delicious dishes and attentive, educated staff. In June 2022, Capa earned a Michelin star.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This place has it all, elegance and spectacular views, unique, delicious dishes and attentive, educated staff.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Begin with cocktails and salted Marcona almonds, end with a cheese board (or perhaps chocolate mousse?). Regardless, you'll enjoy phenomenal food, service and views.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Four Seasons Resort Orlando luxury: it is never not romantic.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: You don't get much finer than dining atop the Four Seasons in the resort's signature restaurant.
Find the 10Best nearby: