Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court is a top destination for celebrities and plebeians alike. Dazzling courtyards, enchanting 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and amazing landscaping draw you in and make it hard for you to... Read More
The Brazilian Court is a top destination for celebrities and plebeians alike. Dazzling courtyards, enchanting 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and amazing landscaping draw you in and make it hard for you to leave the property. There is a spa on hand, as many couples choose to make this a honeymoon destination. Even if you have been married for years or riding solo, the masseuses don't discriminate. Dine inside at the Cafe Boulud, where you can sample many French-American cuisine offerings. If you decide to wander around, you are ridiculously close to the beach and can reach Worth Avenue in minutes.
301 Australian Avenue
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: The Brazilian Court is the perfect resort for the history buff wanting a luxurious stay steps away from the sprawling Palm Beach oceanfront.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Brazilian Court has a great honeymoon package complete with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and concierge service to help with planning romantic dinners and outings.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: If the kids are well behaved and like the beach, the Brazilian Court can be a great family hotel.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: A salon, spa and complimentary shoe shine area highlight some of the luxurious amenities at the Brazilian Court Hotel
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: You have the best chance of vacationing with celebrities if you stay at the Brazilian Court in Palm Beach.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: