Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
The Breakers Palm Beach
Price Range: $$$$
The Breakers is one of the most famous properties in Palm Beach County; it was founded by Gold Coast legend Henry Flagler. The sprawling 140-acre estate features Italian-Renaissance architecture... Read More
The Breakers is one of the most famous properties in Palm Beach County; it was founded by Gold Coast legend Henry Flagler. The sprawling 140-acre estate features Italian-Renaissance architecture throughout. There is a half-mile of private beach access and four waterfront pools if you are into that kind of stuff. Surrounding the hotel is the championship golf course featuring 36 professionally designed holes. If you happen to play a bit worse than scratch golf, the hotel has a golf academy on-site to help school you up. If tennis is more your game, The Breakers has 10 lighted courts for your use. Fitness centers, restaurants, spas and nightlife options are included in the amenities offered by this world class hotel.
One South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: With oceanfront dining, private beach cabanas, four pools and five shore-line acres, The Breakers hotel on Palm Beach represents the top in beachfront luxury.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The grandeur of The Breakers Hotel on Palm Beach, with the golf course, spa services, ocean front rooms and Sunday Brunch, complete a romantic weekend.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Breakers Hotel is a great place for a family reunion - especially for a family that likes to golf.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Breakers has a Mediterranean-style beach club, eight bars/restaurants and and oceanfront spa.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Breakers is perfect for those who love the beach, tennis, golf and/or all of those.
- Best for Resort Because: Playing the eighteen holes at the Ocean Golf Course is only one of the excellent perks offered when staying at The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach.