Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Cuisine: Continental, European, French
Price Range: $$$
A constant outpouring of accolades renders this spectacular restaurant one of Palm Beach's best known establishments. A romantic ambiance is set with arched windows, mirrors and candlelight, and... Read More
A constant outpouring of accolades renders this spectacular restaurant one of Palm Beach's best known establishments. A romantic ambiance is set with arched windows, mirrors and candlelight, and glorious flower arrangements. Guests are graced by impeccable service and cuisine, not to mention live music, courtesy of a pianist and a jazz combo. Representative entrees include roasted veal chop, rack of Colorado lamb, wiener schnitzel, tempura style ahi tuna, and crispy duck breast and leg confit. A celebrated and extensive wine list promises a wealth of possibilities, and the caviar and champagne bar extends dining options, as does the late-night menu. Whether you want to honor a special occasion or simply indulge for a moment, Cafe l'Europe guarantees excellence.
331 S County Rd
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Sun-Mon: 6pm-10:30pm
- Tue-Thu: Noon-2:30pm,; 6pm-10:30pm
- Fri: Noon-2:30pm,; 6pm-11:30pm
- Sat: 6pm-11:30pm
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Lamb, ahi tuna and duck breast highlight the fine dining menu at Cafe L'Europe.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Café L'Europe is perfect for special nights out and is THE place to splurge for the dessert while enjoying the piano player.
- Best for Palm Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe L'Europe is always filled with the most beautiful, influential Palm Beachers.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Cafe L'Europe is an upscale, elegant dining option that will not disappoint when it comes to food quality or ambiance.
Find the 10Best nearby: