Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$
Housed in the Brazilian Court Hotel, Cafe Boulud is exquisite, contemporary-designed French-American restaurant with an irresistible dining terrace. Before dinner, enjoy a cocktail in the comfortably... Read More
Housed in the Brazilian Court Hotel, Cafe Boulud is exquisite, contemporary-designed French-American restaurant with an irresistible dining terrace. Before dinner, enjoy a cocktail in the comfortably revamped bar overlooking the patio. An interesting variety of starters includes smoked salmon with herbed salad and Scandinavian brown bread, a Spanish tapas platter, and veal ravioli. Diners feast on artfully prepared mains such as the squab tartine with mushroom duxelle. Exquisite desserts draw the meal to a close; try the pear struesel with cinnamon ice cream.
- Best for Lunch Because: Valet parking and the Le Prix Fixe 3 course meal for $20.14 (from noon to 2:30 PM during the week) make Café Boulud an A+.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: A high class restaurant situated in one of the glitziest hotels in Palm Beach earns Cafe Boulud a spot on this fine dining list.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Café Boulud on Palm Beach offers up a fine dining experience and menu entrees so wonderfully prepared it's sure to impress any date.
- Best for Palm Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Boulud brings all the best features of classy Manhattan restaurants to Palm Beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The courtyard dining at Café Boulud feels like a tropical oasis right in the heart of Palm Beach.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Boulud is housed in the amazing Brazilian Court Hotel. The decor of the property enhance every bite.
- Best for Brunch Because: The weekend brunch at Café Boulud features three courses from a rotating menu, all set in the picturesque Brazilian Court hotel.