Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
Although it entertains Palm Beach's elite, this fashionable eatery is refreshingly without pretense. Its cozy rooms and imaginative artwork grant patrons license to relax and enjoy the ambiance and... Read More
Although it entertains Palm Beach's elite, this fashionable eatery is refreshingly without pretense. Its cozy rooms and imaginative artwork grant patrons license to relax and enjoy the ambiance and the food rather than the social scene. Under the chef's capable hand, authentic French cuisine takes on a Provençale accent, redolent with fresh herbs and seasonings. Poultry in particular is well prepared, crisp-skinned and juicy, and seafood benefits from unfailing attention as well. Desserts beg sampling too, whether you opt for a frosty sorbet or perhaps the delicious excesses of homemade profiteroles. Cross the intracoastal and experience cuisine mastery at Chez Jean-Pierre.
132 N County Rd
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Winter: Daily 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Summer: Tue-Sat 5:30pm-10pm
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Chez Jean-Pierre is run by a world class chef who will prepare your meal as if he is trying to win a contest.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Chez Jean-Pierre is a great dining venue for the nights that are worth celebrating in style.
- Best for Palm Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Chez Jean-Pierre has amazing decor, delicious food and a delightful staff.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Chez Jean-Pierre is a favorite among locals and regular Palm Beach vacationers mainly due to scrumptious foods and desserts.