Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
Norton Museum of Art
Type: Art Museums, Museums
The Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach has grown to become one of Florida's top cultural centers. The Museum has amassed a great collection of works including pieces by Matisse, Monet and... Read More
The Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach has grown to become one of Florida's top cultural centers. The Museum has amassed a great collection of works including pieces by Matisse, Monet and Picasso. The directors ensure that the top traveling exhibits make a stop in West Palm, and the locals show their approval by coming out in droves. Opt for the guided tour, or explore the space by yourself. Come on Thursdays for "Norton after Dark", where music is combined with exhibits in the courtyard. There is a restaurant on-site where guests can quell their hunger while simultaneously breaking up their day.
- Nov: -; Apr Mon-Sat; 10am-5pm
- Sun: 1pm-5pm May; -; Oct Tue-Sat; 10am-5pm
- Sun: 1pm-5pm
- Adult $8; Student (13-21) $3; Child (0-12) Free
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Norton Art Museum is home to rotating exhibits that lend inspiration for thought-provoking conversations over coffee at the on-site café.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Norton Museum of Art brings in amazing exhibits from top artists like Andy Warhol.