Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
For more than ten years now – even before Clematis Street got its new lease on life – Respectable has been a mainstay in the area. The combination dance club / live music venue is a haven for the... Read More
For more than ten years now – even before Clematis Street got its new lease on life – Respectable has been a mainstay in the area. The combination dance club / live music venue is a haven for the alternative crowd and those looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. Most nights, DJs play a variety of electronic and industrial music for patrons to jam to on the dance floor. At other times, you'll find performances by local and national bands who have a unique sound and are more hardcore than typical music fans appreciate. Along with good drink specials, other attractions include ska, punk, and rock performers, plus whatever's uncategorizable and intriguing.
518 Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
- Wed-Thu 9pm-3am, Fri-Sat 9pm-4am
- Cover Varies with Entertainment Call for Details
- Best for Live Music Because: The multiple stages at Respectable Street keep the music going well into the early morning hours.
- Best for Bars Because: Respectable Street's late night happy hour and eclectic DJs cater to the artsier crowd of West Palm Beach.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Respectable Street is a dance club that caters to the alternative and indie crowd with live music and talented DJs.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Respectable Street is a revered establishment that predates the face lift Clematis has undergone recently.