Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
Marcello's La Sirena
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
Subtlety and grace characterize this established restaurant, well known in the area for its attentive, unobtrusive service and impeccable cuisine. The Northern Italian menu focuses on al dente-perfect... Read More
Subtlety and grace characterize this established restaurant, well known in the area for its attentive, unobtrusive service and impeccable cuisine. The Northern Italian menu focuses on al dente-perfect pastas, light as air and accompanied by sauces crafted of pungent cheeses, fresh herbs, tomatoes, cream and mushrooms. Just-caught seafood, especially salmon and snapper, benefit from the kitchen's skill, and veal in its variety of incarnations is impossibly tender and satisfying. Salads, crisp and refreshing, are just as you'd hope, and the French onion soup is a house classic. Luckily, desserts follow suit: Everything from zabaglione to tiramisu and fresh fruit is luscious, and there's a great selection of Italian wines and dessert wines as well.
- Fine Dining, Best Restaurants: "Seafood options are recommended, and the specials are legitimately 'special'"
- Group Friendly: "Save room for dessert"
- West Palm Beach's Best Restaurants: "Figure out how to pronounce "gnochi" - then order it"
- Italian: "The place to go when looking for upscale Italian on Palm Beach"
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Marcello's La Sirena epitomizes fine dining; top notch service, delectable food and amazing atmosphere.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: At Marcello's La Sirena, your group can dine comfortable on top notch cuisine with impeccable service.
- Best for West Palm Beach's Best Restaurants Because: La Sirena is a classy, upscale establishment where head chef Marcello is a master of fish preparation.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Marcello's La Sirena is considered by many to be one of the top Italian restaurants in South Florida.
- Best for Italian Because: Marcello's La Sirena has an extensive menu of Italian favorites - including the tiramisu - and dessert wines that are not to be missed.