Explore Space Coast
Crackers Island Grille
Crackers Island Grill is a local surfers' favorite. This relaxed restaurant in Cape Canaveral is close to the waves and next door to Core Surf, so it draws in the hungry wave-hunters. But it's also... Read More
Crackers Island Grill is a local surfers' favorite. This relaxed restaurant in Cape Canaveral is close to the waves and next door to Core Surf, so it draws in the hungry wave-hunters. But it's also popular among hungry travelers seeking a house-made inexpensive meal. Daily specials are just $6.50, and that often includes a side and drink. The Coney Island Dogs (made with fresh, original Coney Island sauce) are a signature item, but this grill also serves hamburgers (and garden burgers), fish tacos, a footlong Philly steak, pulled pork and various hot dogs (try the slaw dog). Beer is on the menu here, too, so you can tip back a cold one with your generously portioned meal.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Coney dogs, beer and cheap daily specials make this a surfer favorite.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cheap lunch attracts the surfers, and the big portions fill them up.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Get surprisingly yummy pub and Irish fare in a relaxed, cheerful atmosphere for reasonable prices.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This is a great place for a cheap lunch in Cape Canaveral.
- Best for Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants Because: Although Crackers is relatively new, the food and service is enjoyable.
Find the 10Best nearby: