Explore Space Coast
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Papa Vito's
Cuisine: European, Italian
Papa Vito's Italian Restaurant in Cape Canaveral is not the cheapest Italian restaurant on the Space Coast, but it does have the best specials. Which means if you time it right, you can have... Read More
Papa Vito's Italian Restaurant in Cape Canaveral is not the cheapest Italian restaurant on the Space Coast, but it does have the best specials. Which means if you time it right, you can have high-quality food for cheap prices. Papa Vito's serves up fresh-to-order Italian food and pizza 365 days a year, open 11 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. every day. It also delivers. Lunch specials here start at just $2.99. Happy hour features 30-cent wings and a buy-one-get-one-free dinner. Beer is just a buck. Every day, Papa Vita's has different lunch specials. Get sandwiches, chips and a drink starting at just $2.99, and calzones for less than $5. Also check out the "early bird" and "late night" happy hour deals. The list of bargains goes on.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Best Value, Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants, Take Out: "Even if you can't make it for a lunch special or happy hour, the subs are inexpensive and considered some of the most delicious sandwiches in the area."
- Group Friendly: "For big groups, order a party tray that feeds up to 20 people."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Papa Vito's is so popular, it's a like a local cult restaurant. Everyone loves Papa's.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Papa Vito's knows how to run specials. The food here is high quality, but marked way down for the many different specials.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Serving large groups is Papa Vito's speciality. This restaurant is all about family.
- Best for Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants Because: Papa Vito's is a local favorite for pizza and Italian comfort food.
- Best for Take Out Because: Get pizza or Italian food to go or delivered 365 days a year until 1:30 a.m.