Explore Space Coast
The Cocoa Beach Pier
Type: Active, Great Views, Public Spaces
Half a mile north of 520, off A1A, you'll find The Pier, an exciting extension of the city of Cocoa Beach and the Space Coast. Take in live music (the pier has welcomed the bands such as the Beach... Read More
Half a mile north of 520, off A1A, you'll find The Pier, an exciting extension of the city of Cocoa Beach and the Space Coast. Take in live music (the pier has welcomed the bands such as the Beach Boys and UB40), as you dine several hundred feet above the Atlantic Ocean at The Boardwalk Bar seafood restaurant. Or walk down to the end of the pier for cocktails at Rikki Tiki Tavern. Keith's Oyster Bar and Pelican's Bar and Grill offer great selections, as well. There are also gift shops, volleyball courts and fishing sites. This historical, 800-foot-long landmark is excellent for fishing, as well as playing beach volleyball and some of the best surfing in the area.
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "The local shops here, like Trader Ricks or The Pier Shop, are a great place to get souvenirs of the area."
- Free Things to Do: "Watch a space shuttle launch from Cocoa Beach."
- Romantic Things to Do, Best Attractions & Activities: "The local shops here, like Oceanotions, are a great place to get souvenirs of the area."
- Cocoa/Cocoa Beach's Best Attractions, Outdoor Activities: "Have lunch on the pier and get free entrance with your receipt."
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Cocoa Beach Pier is only 15 minutes from the port.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Grab a beach blanket and watch a rocket launch from the sand for free.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Walk down the boardwalk to the sound of live music and seal the evening with a kiss at the end of this 800-foot-long pier.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: This long, historical pier is bustling with live music, fishing, volleyball and some of the best surfing in the area.
- Best for Cocoa/Cocoa Beach's Best Attractions Because: The Cocoa Beach Pier is a popular tourist destination, with great restaurants, surfing, shopping and nightlife.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Fish, watch surfers or have a drink on this busy pier.