Explore Space Coast
Lou's Blues Upstairs
Type: Bar, Beach Bar, Live Entertainment, Live Music
Right on the beach just off A1A, you'll find this popular blues bar that rocks with live music seven nights a week. Here, not only will you find quite possibly the longest happy hour in existence... Read More
Right on the beach just off A1A, you'll find this popular blues bar that rocks with live music seven nights a week. Here, not only will you find quite possibly the longest happy hour in existence (from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.), but also people-watching at its best. Lou's Blues is funky and full of character; beware of the "Special Dirty Bingo Wingo Menu," featuring drinks with the naughtiest of names. Before the bands start playing at 9:30 p.m., you can also often participate in (or laugh at) karaoke, and catch a decent dinner. The peel-and-eat shrimp are reasonably priced and the bacon blue cheese sliders are, well – talk about a naughty indulgence!
- Best Nightlife, Melbourne's Best Nightlife, Cocoa/Cocoa Beach's Best Nightlife, Live Music: "Try Lou's Ribs, made with a special dry rub so delicious it can turn any blues song upside down."
- Bars: "Lou's Blues is right off the beach. Spend your evening on the sand and roll into the bar to end the night right."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This popular blues club off A1A has live music seven nights a week.
- Best for Melbourne's Best Nightlife Because: Kick back to blues music, seven nights a week, ideally located right off the main drag in Melbourne.
- Best for Cocoa/Cocoa Beach's Best Nightlife Because: Blues music rocks this beach bar every night of the week.
- Best for Bars Because: This blues bar has a great atmosphere, great drink specials and even great food.
- Best for Live Music Because: Live music nightly makes Lou's Blues a top spot for live jams.
Find the 10Best nearby: