Explore Space Coast
Type: Live Music, Pub
Feeling a touch Blarney? This downtown Melbourne pub is as Irish as they come, from the St. Patty's pot pie down to the tall, cold glasses o' stout. The authentic menu boasts Irish classics, including... Read More
Feeling a touch Blarney? This downtown Melbourne pub is as Irish as they come, from the St. Patty's pot pie down to the tall, cold glasses o' stout. The authentic menu boasts Irish classics, including corned beef and cabbage and bangers and mash. Or try your luck and ask about the Fisherman's Catch of the Day and the new Butcher's Cut of the Day. Great happy hour specials (starting as early as 3 p.m.) and frequent live entertainment are boons, as well. Snag $5 Car Bombs and Irish coffees all day, every day. During football season, the pub is especially crowded on NFL Sundays and Mondays.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Watch football here with a packed house on Sundays and Mondays during football season.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This Irish pub is the best place to go out in downtown Melbourne, period.
- Best for Melbourne's Best Nightlife Because: This is Melbourne's Irish pub, complete with authentic food and live entertainment.
- Best for Bars Because: Meg's in Melbourne is arguably the Space Coast's favorite Irish pub.
- Best for Live Music Because: This Irish pub regularly holds live entertainment. Don't miss the St. Patrick's Day celebration.