Explore Space Coast
Also Featured In
River Rocks specializes in seafood (say hello to a fried whole snapper with butternut squash mash), but its entrees from the land won't leave you wanting – especially the steak. The restaurant also... Read More
River Rocks specializes in seafood (say hello to a fried whole snapper with butternut squash mash), but its entrees from the land won't leave you wanting – especially the steak. The restaurant also boasts a full cheese menu and pasta options. River Rocks is known for its drinks, too, with an extensive wine list and signature cocktails, such as the Oxygen Stoli, a creative mixture of St. Germaine elderflower liqueur, champagne and muddled fresh strawberries. Although the food is top-notch, it remains family-friendly, with a special sand area for the kids. The views are stunning, too – the perfect setting for a romantic date night on the Space COast.
- Romantic Dining, Best Restaurants, Melbourne's Best Restaurants: "Head here for the brunch buffet on Sunday, when you can snag $3 Bloody Marys and mimosas. For less expensive options, but prepared with just as much care, request a table on the dock and enjoy the views. You might even be joined by dolphins."
- Group Friendly: "Groups can reserve a separate banquet room or even the covered deck, as well as arrange a special event menu."
- Beach Restaurants: "Request a table on the dock and enjoy the views. You might even be joined by dolphins."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The extensive wine list, great views, full cheese menu and fancy entrees will impress your date.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: River Rocks has a diverse menu and a sand area outside for the kids, making it great for groups.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This riverfront restaurant has just as good of views as food. After delighting in some of the area's best food, stroll along the boardwalk.
- Best for Melbourne's Best Restaurants Because: River Rocks in Melbourne serves up delicious food with a great view.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Skip the sandy beach but keep the water views at this popular Space Coast seafood establishment.