Explore Space Coast
Merritt Square Mall
Located right on the Banana River, this island mall is a fun, comfortable place to spend your time – and money. More than 80 brand name and specialty shops have outposts here, from Sephora inside... Read More
Located right on the Banana River, this island mall is a fun, comfortable place to spend your time – and money. More than 80 brand name and specialty shops have outposts here, from Sephora inside JCPenny to Champs Sports and Aeropostale, you're sure to find all the items on your list. Anchor stores include Dillards, Macy's, JCPenney and Sears, and Merritt Square also features a 16-screen cinema, glow golf and an indoor bungie jump experience. This mall is not entirely different than a standard, chain mall in another city, but it's a solid shopping bet, if you need reliability, a staple, some new clothes or just a relaxing afternoon in the cool indoors. Here, you can also get a tattoo, massage, new sunglasses, dinner, frozen yogurt and jewelry.
- Shopping near Cruise Port, Best Shopping: "Travelers: Bring proof of your vacation (a cruise boarding pass or your room key) to Guest Services, and they'll give you a special coupon book that can save you big money."
- Christmas Shopping: "Like any good mall around the holidays, look for spirited decorations, holiday hours and special holiday sales and events at Merritt Square."
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: This mall is just 15 minutes from the port and a great place to score new clothes.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: If you're looking for many of the best chain shops, as well as a few local businesses, Merritt Square is the mall to visit.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: This indoor shopping mall offers your chain store staples, with special holiday activities around Christmastime.