Explore Space Coast
Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood
Price Range: $$
Pick your favorite location: Melbourne Riverside or on the Port. But whatever you do, don't judge this restaurant by its curb appeal. Grills looks like a standard waterside shack (complete with its... Read More
Pick your favorite location: Melbourne Riverside or on the Port. But whatever you do, don't judge this restaurant by its curb appeal. Grills looks like a standard waterside shack (complete with its own party deck and tiki bar, of course!), but then it's that intentional shabbiness that helps give the place its character. Of course, the kitchen crew does its part, too, a fact made clear once you've tried the grilled fish of the day (mahi mahi or cobia one day, maybe dolphin the next), bacon-wrapped scallops, or steamed deep-water crab legs. Forget all of that battered and fried nonsense! If it's fresh fish and seafood you seek, Grills serves up some of the best.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Best Restaurants: "Do not leave Florida until you try this chowder. It took first place in the 2013 28th Annual Chowder Cookoff. And for live entertainment, visit Grills on a Thursday through Sunday, when it's music calendar is always packed."
- Breakfast: "Try the Crabby Frank's Benedict, and eggs benedict with snow crab instead of ham or Canadian bacon."
- Lunch, Best Value, Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants, Beach Restaurants, Take Out: "Do not leave Florida until you try this chowder. It took first place in the 2013 28th Annual Chowder Cookoff."
- Group Friendly: "After dinner, stay for a drink on the party deck."
- Homestyle: "Cheese fries with bacon. You're welcome."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Try grilled fish or steamed crab legs (hold the butter) outside on the tiki bar."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port, Lunch, Best Value, Best Restaurants Because: It's rare to find such mouth-watering food at such an unassuming, chill location.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Seven days a week, start your morning with everything from a classic breakfast to seafood-influenced specialties.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Grills offers delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere with a party desk that's perfect for groups.
- Best for Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants Because: The Port Canaveral location is only minutes from Cape Canaveral.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Double options for waterside dining, either on the river in Melbourne or the port.
- Best for Take Out Because: Sandwiches, burgers and the kabobs are all good to go.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Homestyle, fresh seafood makes Grills Seafood stand out, especially the three different variations of chowder.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Enjoy fresh fish and seafood with no battering and frying. Just pure natural flavor.