Explore Space Coast
Type: Family Friendly, Zoos
The only zoo in the U.S. to offer onsite kayaking tours, Brevard Zoo features over 900 animals from around the world. Get up close and personal with a white rhino during a Rhino Encounter from... Read More
The only zoo in the U.S. to offer onsite kayaking tours, Brevard Zoo features over 900 animals from around the world. Get up close and personal with a white rhino during a Rhino Encounter from noon to 1 p.m., ride the Cape to Cairo express train, feed cockatiels and lorikeets in a free flight aviary, visit with the residents at the petting zoo and splash around in the Paws On Play lagoon. Free parking, on-site cafe and gift shop, educational programs, overnight adventures, camps and the option to rent the Nyami Nyami River Lodge for special events are all offered. So if you've never seen a meerkat, tapir, siamang, jaguar or come face-to-face with a giraffe, check out Brevard Zoo open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Last admission is 3:30 p.m.
- Daily 9:30am-5pm
- Adult $26.95; Senior (65+) $24.95; Child (3-11) $17.95; Child (2 and under) Free
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Brevard Zoo is a world-renowned zoo with hundreds of species and unique tour offerings.
- Best for Malabar's Best Attractions Because: The zoo is about 20 minutes away from Malabar, but a must-see on any Space Coast vacation.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This is more than a zoo. It offers outdoor activities, including kayaking tours and night hikes.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids love zoos, and the Brevard Zoo goes beyond what you could even dream, with on-site kayaking tours and night hikes.
Find the 10Best nearby: