Explore St. Petersburg / Clearwater
Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
If burgers with a Tuscan twist, savory antipasti, pizzas and pasta - combined with a view of Tampa Bay appeal to you, then you've come to the right place. Pizzas, flatbreads and calzones cooked in a... Read More
If burgers with a Tuscan twist, savory antipasti, pizzas and pasta - combined with a view of Tampa Bay appeal to you, then you've come to the right place. Pizzas, flatbreads and calzones cooked in a wood stone oven and European- style outdoor seating and excellent service are just an added bonus. Open since 2005, this hometown trattoria has been pleasing locals and tourist alike with an array of American, as well as Italian favorites. From soups, salads, pastas, seafood and meats, you're sure to find a winner. For dessert, indulge in the creamy, classic gelato or the tasty, traditional tiramisu. An extensive wine list and signature drinks complement the experience.
- Best Restaurants: "Ask for a table on the outside patio for water views of stunning Tampa Bay and bustling Beach Drive."
- Pizza, Italian: "For a refreshing drink try the Strawberry Balsamic Martini, made with fresh strawberries floating in a swirl of sweet balsamic syrup, Ketel One vodka, and Cointreau."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: You'll love the trendy atmosphere and the old world Italian flavor mingled with New World flair.
- Best for Pizza Because: It's been a longstanding popular place because of the fresh ingredients, tasty cuisine and friendly service.
- Best for Italian Because: It's trendy, conveniently located and serves delicious American and Italian fare.