Jimbo's Pit BBQ
Cuisine: American, Barbecue
Price Range: $
You can be assured of good barbecue when you see the pit smoking out back. Jimbo keeps close watch over it, taking great pains to ensure that all the meat reaches that moment of perfect flavor. When... Read More
You can be assured of good barbecue when you see the pit smoking out back. Jimbo keeps close watch over it, taking great pains to ensure that all the meat reaches that moment of perfect flavor. When it's ready, they pile it high, add baked beans, mustard slaw and hushpuppies and bring it out to you. Whether you get chicken, beef, pork or ribs, you'll smack your lips at the tender, well-seasoned meat and the tangy sauce. It's down-home food and as good as you've ever tasted. Once you've finished licking your fingers clean, make sure to order up a piece of the apple pie. It's homemade.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Located close to the airport, Jimbo's is one of the best BBQ joints in Tampa offering large portions of finger-licking-good at budget-friendly prices.
- Best for Homestyle Because: If your idea of comfort food is finger-licking good bbq, then Jimbo's in Tampa will fit the bill.
- Best for Take Out Because: Jimbo's a is a well-known barbecue joint that has been serving hungry locals since 1970.
- Best for Restaurants near Raymond James Stadium Because: Located about 10 minutes from Raymond James Stadium, Jimbo's serves some of the best barbecue in Tampa.
- Best for Restaurants near Steinbrenner Field Because: Just a 5 minute drive from Steinbrenner Field you can be enjoying some of the best BBQ in Tampa.