Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
The first thing you notice as you enter Oystercatchers is the amazing view. This seafood restaurant, nestled among lush, tropical landscaping, takes full advantage of its location at the edge of Old... Read More
The first thing you notice as you enter Oystercatchers is the amazing view. This seafood restaurant, nestled among lush, tropical landscaping, takes full advantage of its location at the edge of Old Tampa Bay. Inside, the decor is bright, simple and modern, serving as the perfect backdrop for both the views and the expertly prepared food. The star of the menu is a selection of locally sourced fish served wood grilled, blackened or sauteed. Not only are the dishes inventive and fresh, but they are also gathered with conservation in mind. While the food and the view will cost you, the experience cannot be beaten. Part of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers has cemented itself as one of the premier restaurant spaces in Tampa.
2900 Bayport Dr
Tampa, FL 33607
- Seafood: "There might not be a better place to watch the sunset in all of Tampa. Make your reservations early for the golden hour."
- Waterfront Dining: "Oystercatchers offers a wildly popular Sunday brunch, perfect for celebrating. Reservations are recommended."
- Best Restaurants: "Enjoy the finest Sunday brunch in town, combining the beautiful views with an expansive selection of freshly prepared delicacies. Reservations are recommended."
- Brunch: "The champagne only flows between 10:30 to 2:30 for Sunday brunch - reservations are highly suggested."
- Lunch: "Oystercatchers offers the finest Sunday brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Outdoor Dining: "Sunday is the best day to visit to enjoy the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Buffet: "The champagne starts flowing every Sunday from 10:30 to 2:30. Reservations are highly recommended."
- Group Friendly: "Oystercatchers offers the the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Best for Seafood Because: Located at the Grand Hyatt on the shores of Old Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers is simply one of the best seafood restaurants in Tampa.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Oystercatchers serves the finest seafood in town and features beautiful views of Tampa Bay in a contemporary dining space.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oystercatchers is popular for its expertly prepared seafood and stunning vistas of Tampa Bay.
- Best for Brunch Because: Nestled on the shores of Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers features beautiful views and the best Sunday brunch in town.
- Best for Lunch Because: Oystercatchers is a wonderful lunch spot due to its ideal combination of stunning water views and fresh seafood.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Oystercatchers features a spacious, multi-tiered outdoor deck, perfect for enjoying the delicious seafood and spectacular views of Tampa Bay.
- Best for Buffet Because: Located on the shores of Old Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers offers the best views and the finest Sunday Brunch buffet in town.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: With magical water views, a celebration at Oystercatchers is sure to please. Private dining with custom menus is offered for groups up to 48.