Also Featured In
Price Range: $
What is notable about Precinct Pizza isn't necessarily the pie (which is great), but the story behind it. A New York paramedic, after coming down with post-9/11 respiratory problems, decided to move... Read More
What is notable about Precinct Pizza isn't necessarily the pie (which is great), but the story behind it. A New York paramedic, after coming down with post-9/11 respiratory problems, decided to move down to Tampa and open a realistic New York pizza place. He has filled it with decorations and memorabilia from the city, guaranteed to give native New Yorkers' flashbacks. Precinct Pizza uses fresh, high-quality ingredients to prepare their pizzas, combined with homemade marinara sauce and dough made from scratch each day. Then they are cooked in a rotating brick oven that ensures a perfectly baked pizza every time.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "If you're not a pizza lover, Precinct also offers burgers, sandwiches and pasta dishes."
- Pizza: "Craving pizza before or after an event at Amalie Arena? This is the nearest pizzeria to the arena."
- Restaurants near Amalie Arena: "If you're staying downtown, Precinct will deliver to your hotel."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: If you're craving a slice of New York pizza before or after your cruise, Precinct Pizza is the place to go.
- Best for Pizza Because: Precinct Pizza, located in Tampa's Channelside neighborhood, has a story that is as good as its brick oven pizzas.
- Best for Restaurants near Amalie Arena Because: If you're craving a slice of New York pizza, Precinct is the nearest pizzeria to Amalie Arena.