Another riff on the food hall concept, Sparkman Wharf offers the culinary stylings of ten of Tampa's top chefs as they experiment with new concepts. Dubbed a dining garden, visitors sample from... Read More
Another riff on the food hall concept, Sparkman Wharf offers the culinary stylings of ten of Tampa's top chefs as they experiment with new concepts. Dubbed a dining garden, visitors sample from specially developed street food menus. The twist is that the restaurants are all working out of renovated shipping containers. Dining options run the gamut from raw oysters to French Vietnamese, to gourmet popsicles. The cornerstone of Tampa's billion-dollar Water Street development, this open-air meeting space features dining options, live music, comfortable seating, lawn games, and of course, a beautiful view of the waterfront.
615 Channelside Dr.
Tampa, FL 33602
- Waterfront Dining, Outdoor Dining: "Long lines can form during peak dining hours. Visit mid-to-late afternoon, especially on the weekend, for a more leisurely dining experience."
- Restaurants near Amalie Arena, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Long lines can form during peak dining hours. Visit mid-to-late afternoon, especially on weekdays, for a more leisurely dining experience."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: With views of Garrison Channel, Sparkman's Wharf offers plenty of outdoor seating and dining concepts from ten of Tampa's best chefs.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With contributions from Tampa's top chefs, Sparkman Wharf features a delicious variety of dining options in a waterfront setting with plenty of outdoor seating.
- Best for Restaurants near Amalie Arena Because: Sparkman Wharf is just down the street from Amalie Arena and offers great casual dining in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: If you're a foodie looking for variety, Sparkman Wharf features ten innovative street food concepts from renowned local chefs located just steps from Tampa cruise terminals.