Splitsville Southern & Social
Price Range: $
Conveniently located at Sparkman Wharf, Splitsville is a chic restaurant and gaming center with modern decor and comfortable seating. Dining at Splitsville goes far beyond the ordinary with a full... Read More
Conveniently located at Sparkman Wharf, Splitsville is a chic restaurant and gaming center with modern decor and comfortable seating. Dining at Splitsville goes far beyond the ordinary with a full menu focused on classic Southern dishes developed by two-time James Beard Award winner Chef Art Smith. Check out their delicious fried chicken or pulled pork sliders. There are also selections of flatbreads and salads to choose from. The full bar serves up a good variety of craft cocktails as well as a comprehensive selection of beer. Games include 10 pin bowling, lawn and Belgian feather bowling, ping pong, billiards, foosball, darts, and shuffleboard.
- Restaurants near Amalie Arena: "It gets busy, especially if there was an event at Amalie Arena earlier that night, so reservations are recommended, especially if you want to bowl."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Family Friendly: "There is a dress code enforced after 9 pm Saturday and Sunday and only those over 21 are admitted after 10 pm."
- Best for Restaurants near Amalie Arena Because: Just a short distance from Amalie Arena, Splitsville offers a variety of indoor games and an upscale menu designed by an award-winning Chef.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Located close to the Port, Splitsville offers the unusual combination of great food, a full bar, and 12 lanes of bowling.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Conveniently located in downtown Tampa, Splitsville offers something for everyone with upscale dining, 8-pin bowling and a selection of video games.
Find the 10Best nearby: