Type: Outdoor Activities, Water, Water Sports
eBoats is an electric boat rental company that operates out of a kiosk on the docks in front of the Tampa Convention Center. Renting one of these charming boats is a great way to explore Tampa's... Read More
eBoats is an electric boat rental company that operates out of a kiosk on the docks in front of the Tampa Convention Center. Renting one of these charming boats is a great way to explore Tampa's harbor, feast your eyes on some of the largest and most beautiful houses in town, and head up-river to explore the bridges, parks, and landmarks that line its banks. The 21-foot, electric boats are quiet, eco-friendly, covered, and only go about 6 mph. They are safe and easy to operate for almost anyone, but if you have concerns, you can spend a little additional money and get a Captain to do the steering for you.
- Outdoor Activities: "Reserve 24 hours in advance to secure your boat as well as to make sure there are staff to assist you onsite."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Make it a date and pack a romantic picnic! Avoid the restaurant altogether and enjoy your dinner while cruising the river."
- Attractions near Amalie Arena: "Make reservations at least 24 hours in advance."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Get on the water with eBoats and enjoy a leisurely boat ride and private exploration of Tampa's downtown waterways.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: eBoats offers couples the opportunity to tour Tampa's tranquil waterways safely and privately while enjoying a romantic sunset or admiring the downtown skyline.
- Best for Attractions near Amalie Arena Because: A great way to explore Tampa by water, eBoats is located just a block away from Amalie Arena.