Glazer Children's Museum
Type: Children's Museums, Museums
Kids have so much fun here that the adults end up accidentally having some as well. If you've never been to a children's museum, it's not like an adult museum. It's loud, rambunctious, and exciting... Read More
Kids have so much fun here that the adults end up accidentally having some as well. If you've never been to a children's museum, it's not like an adult museum. It's loud, rambunctious, and exciting for all kids. There are many hands-on exhibits designed for exploration, such as a kid-sized grocery store, airplane, and cruise ship. In other words, it's the most fun game of let's pretend they will ever experience. A good strategy is to let them guide you around the facility. You won't believe what your child will show interest in while they're here! Fun for the whole family, but kids under 11 or so will enjoy it the most.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Adult $15; Child $13
- Things to Do with Kids: "Due to COVID-19, the museum is offering time entry, so reservations are encouraged. In addition, masks are required and modifications have been made to some exhibits."
- Museums, Sightseeing, Attractions near Cruise Port, Family-Friendly Museums: "During summer break, the museum offers extended hours to 8 pm daily."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Located adjacent to the Tampa River Walk, you can let the kids loose at the Glazer Children's Museum for lots of hands-on fun and learning.
- Best for Museums Because: Tampa's Glazer Children's Museum is dedicated to kids having fun while learning and exploring.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: A great way to spend the day is at Tampa's Glazer Children's Museum dedicated to the kid in all of us.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: The Glazer Children's Museum will keep your kids occupied for days and it's convenient to the cruise port.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Conveniently located in downtown Tampa, the Glazer Children's Museum offers families plenty of opportunities to play together.