Tampa Bay Water Bike Company
Type: Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing
Tampa Bay Water Bikes is located on the public docks adjacent to the Convention Center and Sail Pavilion in downtown Tampa. The perfect sightseeing option to get a water view of the city's iconic... Read More
Tampa Bay Water Bikes is located on the public docks adjacent to the Convention Center and Sail Pavilion in downtown Tampa. The perfect sightseeing option to get a water view of the city's iconic landmarks, water biking is easy and fun. Also available are BiYaks, or kayaks with pedals. Explore the Hillsborough River, Garrison Channel, and Davis and Harbour Islands. Anyone over the age of 8 is able to operate a water bike making this a great activity for the whole family. Safety gear and instruction are provided. Reservations are recommended and can be made online or in person.
333 S. Franklin Street, Boat Slip 15
Tampa, FL 33602
- Things to Do with Kids: "If you don't want the kids to bike alone, check out the tandem waterbike option for 2!"
- Outdoor Activities, Attractions near Cruise Port, Attractions near Amalie Arena: "You can even bring your dog! They have dog life-vests available at no extra cost."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Tampa Bay Water Bikes is conveniently located on the downtown waterfront and offers a fun and easy water activity for the whole family.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Beat the heat and explore Tampa's downtown waterways by taking a ride on a Tampa Bay Water Bike conveniently located next to the Convention Center.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Explore Tampa's downtown from the water with a water bike rental located within walking distance of the cruise port.
- Best for Attractions near Amalie Arena Because: Tampa Bay Water Bikes offers fun activity while exploring downtown waterways just a short walk from Amalie Arena.
Find the 10Best nearby: