Also Featured In
Tampa Bay Water Bikes is located on the public docks adjacent to the Convention Center and Sail Pavilion in downtown Tampa. The perfect sightseeing option to get a water view of the city's iconic... Read More
Tampa Bay Water Bikes is located on the public docks adjacent to the Convention Center and Sail Pavilion in downtown Tampa. The perfect sightseeing option to get a water view of the city's iconic landmarks, water biking is easy and fun. Also available are BiYaks, or kayaks with pedals. Explore the Hillsborough River, Garrison Channel, and Davis and Harbour Islands. Anyone over the age of 8 is able to operate a water bike making this a great activity for the whole family. Safety gear and instruction is provided. Reservations are recommended and can be made online or in-person.
333 S. Franklin Street, Boat Slip 15
Tampa, FL 33602
- Daily 10am-7pm
- Per Hour Adult $30
- Things to Do in December: "Water biking not for you? Other ways to get out on the river that are available close by include paddle boards, e-boats, a dolphin cruise and a hop-on, hop-off water taxi."
- Things to Do with Kids, Outdoor Activities, Attractions near Amalie Arena: "You can bring your dog too!"
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Safe, fun and easy to peddle!"
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Laugh in the face of Old Man Winter by exploring Tampa's downtown waterways on water bikes from the the Tampa Bay Water Bike Company.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Tampa Bay Water Bikes is conveniently located on the downtown waterfront and offers a fun water activity for the whole family.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Beat the heat and explore Tampa's downtown waterways by taking a ride on a Tampa Bay Water Bike conveniently located next to the Convention Center.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Explore Tampa's downtown from the water with a water bike rental located within walking distance of the cruise port.
- Best for Attractions near Amalie Arena Because: Tampa Bay Water Bikes offers a workout while exploring downtown waterways.