Le Meridien Tampa
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Tampa, Le Meridien is one of the most unique luxury hotels in the country. Once a federal courthouse, this impressive 1905 beaux-arts building is fronted... Read More
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Tampa, Le Meridien is one of the most unique luxury hotels in the country. Once a federal courthouse, this impressive 1905 beaux-arts building is fronted with soaring columns and a grand staircase. Inside, the national landmark was carefully renovated to create a comfortable and contemporary ambiance while preserving key historic details. Named by Conde Nast as one of the world's best new hotels in 2014, Le Meridien features 130 beautiful guest rooms outfitted with state-of-the-art technology in what were once Judges Chambers. There is also an outdoor pool, exercise facility, Bizou Brasserie French bistro and the Longitude Bar.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Tampa's Le Meridien Hotel is a beautifully renovated grand hotel providing luxurious, world-class accommodations in the heart of downtown.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Le Meridien combines historic style with modern luxuries offering drama and romance in the heart of downtown Tampa.
- Best for Hotels near Raymond James Stadium Because: Le Meridien is a luxury 4-star hotel offering easy access to Raymond James Stadium while staying the heart of downtown.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Le Meridien is Tampa's most luxurious hotel in a beautifully restored federal courthouse located in the heart of downtown.
- Best for Hotels near Amalie Arena Because: The elegant Le Meridien is a 15 minute walk from Amalie Arena and offers ultra-modern amenities in a restored historic courthouse.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.