Tampa Marriott Water Street
Located on the waterfront in downtown Tampa, the Marriott Water Street's most unique feature is their 32 slip full-service marina. At 27 floors, this is one of the largest and also most opulent hotels... Read More
Located on the waterfront in downtown Tampa, the Marriott Water Street's most unique feature is their 32 slip full-service marina. At 27 floors, this is one of the largest and also most opulent hotels in the area. The comfortable, modern guestrooms are fully equipped with all the extras, and many feature balconies offering some of the best water and skyline views in the city. The hotel amenities are first class as well with a beautiful rooftop pool and lounge area, outdoor patios with fire pits and water views, and a fitness center. Dining options include the casual Garrison Tavern, the seafood-forward Anchor and Brine and an on-site Starbucks Cafe.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: The Marriott Water Street offers a downtown waterfront location and a park and go package with complimentary/discounted parking and transportation to the Cruise Port.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Perfectly located on the downtown waterfront location and boasting it's own 32 slip marina, Tampa's Marriott Water Street is one the city's most luxurious hotels.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Tampa's Marriott Water Street Hotel offers romantic water views and attentive service in the heart of downtown. Perfect for spoiling your loved one.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Tampa Marriott Waterside offers first-class service and luxurious amenities with fabulous views and boat access to downtown waterways.
- Best for Hotels near Amalie Arena Because: Tampa's Waterside Marriott hotel provides luxurious, waterfront accommodations right next to Amalie Arena.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.