Columbia Cafe - Riverwalk Tampa
Cuisine: European, Spanish
Price Range: $
The Columbia Cafe is a picturesque dining spot located at the Tampa Bay History Center that overlooks Garrison Channel and the Riverwalk. The Cafe is part of the Columbia Restaurant Group with the... Read More
The Columbia Cafe is a picturesque dining spot located at the Tampa Bay History Center that overlooks Garrison Channel and the Riverwalk. The Cafe is part of the Columbia Restaurant Group with the original Columbia Restaurant, which opened in 1905, located in Ybor City. The decor is Spanish-inspired and both indoor and outdoor seating is offered. Menu options include some of the most popular dishes from the Ybor City restaurant including the original "1905 Salad" and a good selection of tapas. The cafe is open for lunch and dinner with live music every weekend. Public boat docks are available if you're arriving by boat.
- Outdoor Dining: "If you're a fan of sangria, try their sparkling variation, Spanish cava sangria, that is made tableside."
- Restaurants near Amalie Arena: "One of Tampa's favorite drinks is sangria and no one makes it better than the Columbia that offers both red and white versions prepared tableside."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "One of the Columbia's claims to fame is their delicious white or red sangria made tableside."
- Waterfront Dining: "For a refreshing adult beverage, order their signature sangria which is available in both white and red varieties, and is prepared tableside."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Adjacent to the Tampa Bay History Center, the Columbia Cafe offers a large outdoor dining patio that overlooks Garrison Channel and Harbor Island.
- Best for Restaurants near Amalie Arena Because: Located across the street from Amalie Arena, the Columbia Cafe provides visitors an authentic taste of Tampa with both indoor and outdoor dining.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: The popular downtown edition of Tampa's famous Columbia Restaurant, Columbia Café is located a few minutes' walk from the Port of Tampa.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: This waterside version of Tampa's famous Columbia Restaurant features the same great Spanish and Cuban cuisine with downtown water views.