Price Range: $
The Restaurant at Oxford Exchange features classic decor and a calm, relaxing ambiance, a perfect spot to relax and refuel after browsing the gift and book store. Serving breakfast, lunch, and late... Read More
The Restaurant at Oxford Exchange features classic decor and a calm, relaxing ambiance, a perfect spot to relax and refuel after browsing the gift and book store. Serving breakfast, lunch, and late lunch, dishes feature proteins that are antibiotic and hormone free, and fresh and organic produce as available. There are even several paleo selections to choose from. Look for fresh and unique salads and sandwiches that taste as good as they are good for you. While perhaps not quite as good for you, a unique and special treat awaits those who arrive for afternoon tea. The tea selection is extravagant, as are the selection of scones and treats that arrive with it. An experience guaranteed to make you feel just a little bit Royal.
- Brunch: "If you have to wait for a table, enjoy a glass of champagne or a champagne cocktail from the Champagne Bar while browsing the gift shop."
- Lunch: "In the best British tradition, afternoon tea is served Friday through Sunday from 3 - 5 pm."
- Breakfast: "Classic and classy, afternoon tea is served Friday - Sunday from 3 - 5 pm."
- Best for Brunch Because: Located downtown, Tampa's Oxford Exchange has gained national accolades for its fabulous brunch menu that can be enjoyed in their picturesque courtyard.
- Best for Lunch Because: The Restaurant at Oxford Exchange features a selection of delicious, healthy and local salads and sandwiches as well as a decadent afternoon tea.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Oxford Exchange offers breakfast daily featuring a range of elegantly prepared classics using fresh and organic ingredients.
Find the 10Best nearby: