Also Featured In
Mise en Place is an intimate, well-appointed restaurant located across from the University of Tampa. As a pioneer of the chef-driven restaurant model a signature of this bistro is the ever-rotating... Read More
Mise en Place is an intimate, well-appointed restaurant located across from the University of Tampa. As a pioneer of the chef-driven restaurant model a signature of this bistro is the ever-rotating menu specializing in New American cuisine. You are almost guaranteed to find something you've never had before, like sous vide venison loin or mustard pecan crusted rack of lamb. The flavors reflect the Chef Marty Blitz's creativity and love of food and the region. Mise en Place also offers a substantial cheese and charcuterie selection, as well as a decadent dessert menu listing creations such as the molten chocolate beignet.
442 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33606
- Tue-Thu: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-11pm
- Sat: 5:30pm-11pm
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Mise en Place features classic cuisine prepared by one of the city's most passionate chefs.
- Recommended as Best of Tampa's Hyde Park and SoHo Because: Close to the University of Tampa, Mise en Place is a longtime local favorite for their take on New American cuisine.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Mise en Place is an established favorite among Tampa locals for its consistently excellent and creative dishes.