Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Theme Parks
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The 335-acre Africa-inspired theme park's six infamous roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and entertaining live shows provide... Read More
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The 335-acre Africa-inspired theme park's six infamous roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and entertaining live shows provide truly unforgettable thrills. There is something for kids of all age at this world-class park. Adventure lovers can brave SheiKra, a floorless dive coaster with a 200-foot, 90-degree plunge while animal enthusiasts might enjoy hand-feeding kangaroos at Walkabout Way or enjoying majestic views of free-roaming giraffes, zebras and white rhinos on the Serengeti Railway. Be prepared to walk in order to explore all areas of the park. There are several restaurants and numerous vendors throughout the park to keep you fueled on your journey.
- Things to Do with Kids: "At this time, advance reservations are required to enter the park and stringent COVID protocols are being observed. Check their website for details."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The park has introduced a variety of COVID-19 safety precautions including requiring reservations prior to visiting. Check their website for details."
- Things to Do in December: "Visitors must make advance reservations to limit capacity and maintain social distancing. In addition, face masks are required and there is temperature screening at the entrance."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Things to Do in Fall: "Admission prices vary - to get the best deals, make sure to buy your tickets in advance and online."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is one of the country's premier theme parks with thrill rides, live entertainment, animal experiences and plenty of family-friendly amenities.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The fear-inducing roller coasters at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are guaranteed to keep your honey close. Hang on tight!
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is an annual, after-dark December tradition with twinkling lights, refreshments, shopping, and an outdoor ice show with fireworks.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a world-class theme park featuring exotic animals, extreme roller coasters and live entertainment.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay in fall means cooler temps during the day and terror at night with Howl-O-Scream on select dates September to November.