Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Theme Parks
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This 335-acre, Africa-inspired theme park boasts several scream-worthy roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and a host of... Read More
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This 335-acre, Africa-inspired theme park boasts several scream-worthy roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and a host of entertaining live shows. There is something for kids of all ages at this world-class park. While adventure lovers flock to the many adrenaline-inducing thrill rides, animal enthusiasts can enjoy hand-feeding kangaroos at Walkabout Way. While there is a gondola and a train to help negotiate the distances, be prepared to walk in order to explore all areas of the park. Luckily, there are plenty of areas to linger for rest and refueling, with shops, restaurants, and entertainment stages located throughout the park.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Check out the park's newest thrill ride, Iron Gwazi - North America's tallest, fastest, and steepest hybrid coaster opening on March 11."
- Romantic Things to Do: "You can access the best deals by buying your tickets online."
- Things to Do in December: "Christmas Town operates every night this December and features two new all-new shows; a holiday fireworks show and Storytime with Mrs. Claus."
- Things to Do in Fall: "Admission prices vary and there are a variety of packages to choose from. To get the best deals, make sure to buy your tickets in advance and online."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Admission prices vary - to get the best deals, make sure to buy your tickets in advance and online."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is one of the country's premier theme parks with thrill rides, live entertainment, animal experiences and plenty of family-friendly amenities.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The fear-inducing roller coasters at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are guaranteed to keep your honey close. Hang on tight!
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is an annual, after-dark December tradition with festive shows, holiday dining and shopping, twinkling lights and Santa!
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay in fall means cooler temps, Bier Fest, a beer-inspired food festival, and terror-filled nights at Howl-O-Scream on select dates through Halloween.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a world-class theme park featuring exotic animals, extreme roller coasters and live entertainment.
Find the 10Best nearby: