Also Featured In
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The 335-acre Africa-inspired theme park's six infamous roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and entertaining live shows provide... Read More
Wild animals and wilder rides await visitors at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The 335-acre Africa-inspired theme park's six infamous roller coasters, 2,000-plus animals and entertaining live shows provide truly unforgettable thrills. There is something for kids of all age at this world-class park. Adventure lovers can brave SheiKra, a floorless dive coaster with a 200-foot, 90-degree plunge while animal enthusiasts might enjoy hand-feeding kangaroos and wallabies at Walkabout Way or enjoying majestic views of free-roaming giraffes, zebras and white rhinos on the Serengeti Railway. Be prepared to walk in order to explore all areas of the park. There are several restaurants and numerous vendors throughout the park to keep you fueled on your journey.
- Daily 9am-8pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $95
- Things to Do in December, Best Attractions & Activities: "To get the best deals, make sure to buy your tickets in advance and online."
- Things to Do with Kids: "This is a big, busy park - arrive early and have a plan!"
- Romantic Things to Do: "To get the most out of your day, work from the back of the park to the front and avoid the lines."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: In December at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay you can ride roller coasters during the day and enjoy the festivities of Christmas Town after dark.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a world-class theme park featuring exotic animals, extreme roller coasters and live entertainment.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is one of the country's premier theme parks featuring thrill-rides, first-class shows and exotic animal exhibits.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The fear-inducing roller coasters at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are guaranteed to keep your honey close. Hang on tight!