Also Featured In
Museum of Science & Industry
Type: Museums, Science Museums
MOSI is Tampa's popular science and industry museum packed with fun activities and interactive learning experiences. The facility houses a collection permanent exhibits that cover all disciplines of... Read More
MOSI is Tampa's popular science and industry museum packed with fun activities and interactive learning experiences. The facility houses a collection permanent exhibits that cover all disciplines of science including biology, anatomy, physics, and meteorology. There is also a large space to host major touring exhibits. Outside is a ropes course and zip line adventure along with a playground and nature trail that highlights Florida flora and fauna. The entrance fee covers the permanent exhibits, but you can add entrance into the touring exhibit, a stargazing show in the Saunders Planetarium, or access to the ropes course for additional charges.
- Daily 10am-5pm
- General Admission Adult (13-59) $12.95; Senior (60+) $10.95; Child (3-12) $7.95; Child (0-2) Free
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Both indoors and outdoors, Tampa's MOSI packs in a day full of adventure for the whole family.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Tampa's MOSI is a must-see science and technology museum that hosts major travelling exhibits in addition to Florida-related displays.
- Best for Museums Because: MOSI is the perfect spot for active families featuring many interactive science displays and an outdoor ropes course and zip line.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Just across the street from USF in Tampa, a visit to MOSI is guaranteed fun for the whole family, no matter what your age.