Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
Armani's is an award-winning restaurant located on the 14th floor of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. This popular local eatery is best known for it's sophisticated ambiance and panoramic views enjoyed... Read More
Armani's is an award-winning restaurant located on the 14th floor of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. This popular local eatery is best known for it's sophisticated ambiance and panoramic views enjoyed through floor to ceiling windows. For the first course, guests may choose their own appetizers from a wide range of selections available on the famous antipasti bar. Pasta dishes include both established as well as more creative offerings added by the new Chef de Cuisine, Jonathon Wilson, including a wild mushroom risotto and beer braised elk shank with cavatelli. Entrees include a nice selection of classic veal and seafood dishes including the traditional osso buco, but if you're looking for something a little different, try the delicious seared duck entree. Armani's is ideal for romantic dinners and special occasions. Reservations are suggested.
- Romantic Dining: "For an even more intimate dining experience, inquire about their semi-private dining options."
- Waterfront Dining: "Make sure to take a few minutes during your visit to explore the outdoor patio and experience the beautiful views."
- Italian: "Get a closer look at the spectacular views by enjoying their spacious rooftop terrace for a pre- or post-dinner drink."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Fantastic food, spectacular views and sophisticated atmosphere make Armani's one of the most romantic restaurants in Tampa.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: With majestic views of Tampa Bay and expertly prepared Italian cuisine, Armani's is always a good choice for a special evening.
- Best for Italian Because: In addition to its award-winning Northern Italian cuisine, Armani's has the best panoramic views in Tampa.