Also Featured In
Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe
Cuisine: American, Soul Food
Price Range: $$
Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe is a fresh and funky eatery located in the charming and historic Seminole Heights neighborhood. As the name suggests, the ambiance is laid-back with walls decorated with... Read More
Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe is a fresh and funky eatery located in the charming and historic Seminole Heights neighborhood. As the name suggests, the ambiance is laid-back with walls decorated with a variety of American folk art providing plenty of eye-candy while you peruse their eclectic menu offerings. Dishes are designed to be healthy as well as delicious using fresh ingredients and a few unusual flavor combinations. Don't get carried away with the main course though as their desserts are amazing - give their peach fritters a try. There is live music on the weekends.
- Brunch: "A must-try is their award-winning Bloody Ella - a Bloody Mary garnished with a smoked BBQ rib."
- Outdoor Dining: "Soul Food Sundays are a real treat featuring BBQ pork and beef brisket, live music, and the award-winning Bloody Ella (a Bloody Mary garnished with a smoked BBQ rib)."
- Homestyle: "Soul Food Sundays is a real treat featuring Kansas City style bbq pork and beef brisket."
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch of a different kind can be found at Ella's American Folk Art Cafe with Soul Food Sundays featuring BBQ and live music.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: In the heart of up-and-coming Seminole Heights, Ella's features a large outside dining area nestled in the shade of large live oak trees.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Ella's offers creatively prepared comfort food favs surrounded by American folk art.