Bern's Steak House
Cuisine: American, Continental, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$$
Bern's Steak House is one of Tampa's best-known restaurants. Family-owned since opening in 1956, this venerable steak house is legendary for its impeccable service, top-quality food, and incredible... Read More
Bern's Steak House is one of Tampa's best-known restaurants. Family-owned since opening in 1956, this venerable steak house is legendary for its impeccable service, top-quality food, and incredible attention to detail. Guests rave about the aged, charcoal-grilled steaks, which are ordered according to weight and thickness. Each comes with a salad, onion soup, baked potato, garlic toast, onion rings, and organic vegetables, so bring your appetite. Many of the restaurant's vegetables are locally grown on the Bern's farm. In addition to steak, chicken, and seafood, vegetarian options are available. The wine list is astounding, consisting of one of the largest wine collections in the world featuring over 7000 vintages. After dinner, head to the Harry Waugh room for decadent desserts, after-dinner drinks and dancing. Jacket, tie and reservations are required.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Romance at Bern's Steakhouse is found in their famous dessert room with private seating, soft music, and decadent sweets and cordials.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bern's Steak House is an integral part of Tampa's living history. A visit here is guaranteed to be a memorable experience.
- Recommended as Best of Tampa's Hyde Park and SoHo Because: Located in SoHo, Bern's is Tampa's oldest and most celebrated steakhouse with one of the world's finest wine cellars.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Bern's Steak House in Tampa's SoHo neighborhood is legendary for their perfectly age steaks, world-class wine list and a decadent dessert room.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Bern's is legendary for its great steaks and stunning wine list. They also offer 3 dining rooms of various sizes that can be booked privately.