Also Featured In
Bern's Steak House
Cuisine: American, Continental, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$$
Bern's Steak House is one of Tampa's best-known restaurants. Family-owned since opening in 1956, this venerable steak house is legendary for its impeccable service, top-quality food, and incredible... Read More
Bern's Steak House is one of Tampa's best-known restaurants. Family-owned since opening in 1956, this venerable steak house is legendary for its impeccable service, top-quality food, and incredible attention to detail. Not to mention their astounding wine list, consisting of one of the largest private wine collections in the world. Guests rave about the aged, charcoal-grilled steaks, which are ordered according to weight and thickness. Going against the current "al a carte" trend, Bern's serves full meals complete with soup, salad, and sides, so bring your appetite. As an added plus, many of the restaurant's vegetables are locally grown on the Bern's farm. After dinner, head to the Harry Waugh room for decadent desserts, after-dinner drinks and dancing. The dress code is business casual to semi-formal and reservations are required.
- Recommended as Best of Tampa's Hyde Park and SoHo Because: Located in SoHo, Bern's is Tampa's oldest and most celebrated steakhouse with one of the world's finest wine cellars.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Bern's Steak House in Tampa's SoHo neighborhood is legendary for their perfectly age steaks, world-class wine list and a decadent dessert room.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Romance at Bern's Steakhouse is found in their famous dessert room with private seating, soft music, and decadent sweets and cordials.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bern's Steak House is an integral part of Tampa's living history. A visit here is guaranteed to be a memorable experience.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Bern's is legendary for its great steaks and stunning wine list. They also offer 3 dining rooms of various sizes that can be booked privately.