Price Range: $$
Datz is one of Tampa's most popular restaurants. At one time or another, almost everyone has visited this trendy gastropub and market. The interior is warm and inviting with a funky, industrial vibe... Read More
Datz is one of Tampa's most popular restaurants. At one time or another, almost everyone has visited this trendy gastropub and market. The interior is warm and inviting with a funky, industrial vibe and no one stands on ceremony here - flip-flops and shorts are welcome. The food is as comforting as the environment, lifting America's favorite dishes to a whole new level. Looks for twists on the traditional such as their chicken and waffles served with jalapeno-maple syrup or their famous meatloaf stuffed with mac 'n cheese. They are known for their large portions, so bring an appetite. If you have room after lunch, wander next door to their new sister-restaurant, Dough, for some sweet treats and coffee. Brunch is served on weekends from 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch, Homestyle, Best of Tampa's Hyde Park and SoHo: "If you love mac 'n cheese, then this is nirvana! Enjoy mac 'n cheese everything from deep-fried bites to sandwich buns."
- Brunch: "The unusual and inventive brunch dishes make this a good spot for those who are not big fans of traditional breakfast food."
- Breakfast: "Baked items are all made fresh at their sister eatery, Datz Dough, next door."
- Best for Lunch Because: Perhaps Tampa's favorite lunch spot, Datz delights diners with a casual, trendy atmosphere and creative twists on America's favorite foods.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Datz is a home-grown locals' favorite for fresh takes on traditional comfort food recipes.
- Recommended as Best of Tampa's Hyde Park and SoHo Because: Enjoy America's favorite comfort foods at Datz, a popular local restaurant in Tampa's SoHo neighborhood.
- Best for Brunch Because: Datz is a popular weekend brunch spot among both locals and visitors, located in Tampa's trendy SoHo neighborhood.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Datz is a very popular eatery in Tampa's SoHo neighborhood that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.