Cuisine: American, New American, Regional
Price Range: $$
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique... Read More
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique flavor combinations. While the menu is changed seasonally, past examples include a deconstructed seafood pot pie, Yellowfin Tuna crusted with pumpkin seeds, and alligator hush puppies. To accompany the delicious dishes is a selection of hand-crafted signature cocktails and house-brewed beers. Housed in the renovated city water-works building, the lovingly restored industrial space is open and airy with a New York loft vibe. Outside dining options include a patio, beer gardens and a rooftop lounge.
- Outdoor Dining: "Watch for art installations that appear to be made from spare metal parts. These are locally made original artworks by Rustic Steel Creations."
- Waterfront Dining: "Ulele is a great place to hang out and enjoy the views with 2 outdoor bars and lots of lawn seating."
- Best Restaurants: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River by requesting a table on their outdoor patio!"
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River!"
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With several large outdoor seating spaces to choose from, diners can enjoy their delicious meals al fresco with views of the Hillsborough River.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ulele is a popular dining option with gorgeous views of the Hillsborough River serving unique, Indigenous-inspired dishes.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ulele offers diners a unique menu inspired by Tampa's indigenous peoples and ingredients located in a beautifully restored historic landmark.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Ulele is a popular restaurant with many gluten-free options highlighting Tampa's indigenous foods prepared with a modern twist.