Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, New American, Regional
Price Range: $$
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique... Read More
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique flavor combinations. While the menu is changed seasonally, past examples include a deconstructed seafood pot pie, Yellowfin Tuna crusted with pumpkin seeds, and alligator hush puppies. To accompany the delicious dishes is a selection of hand-crafted signature cocktails and house-brewed beers. Housed in the renovated city water-works building, the restaurant could be described as rustic, industrial chic, creating an open and airy dining space. Outside dining options include a patio, beer gardens and rooftop lounge.
- Best Restaurants: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River by requesting a table on their outdoor patio!"
- Waterfront Dining: "Ulele is named after a Native American princess who, legend has it, saved the life of a Spanish explorer."
- Outdoor Dining, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River!"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ulele offers diners a unique menu inspired by Tampa's indigenous peoples and ingredients located in a beautifully restored historic landmark.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ulele is a popular dining option with gorgeous views of the Hillsborough River serving unique, indigenous-inspired dishes.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With several outdoor spaces to choose from, diners can enjoy their delicious meals al fresco with views of the Hillsborough River.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Ulele is a popular restaurant with many gluten-free options highlighting Tampa's indigenous foods prepared with a modern twist.