Cuisine: American, New American, Regional
Price Range: $$
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique... Read More
Ulele is a popular restaurant located on the northern end of Tampa's Riverwalk. The menu is inspired by the indigenous people of Florida and brings together fresh and local ingredients in unique flavor combinations. While the menu is changed seasonally, examples include a deconstructed seafood pot pie, Yellowfin Tuna crusted with pumpkin seeds, and alligator hush puppies. To accompany the delicious dishes is a selection of hand-crafted signature cocktails and house-brewed beers. Housed in a renovated historic waterworks building, the rustic and industrial decor creates a dramatic dining experience. Outside dining options include a patio, beer garden and rooftop lounge.
- Waterfront Dining: "Ulele is a comfortable spot to hang out and enjoy the views with several outdoor bars and terraces and lots of lawn seating."
- Best Restaurants: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River by requesting a table on their outdoor patio!"
- Outdoor Dining: "Watch for art installations that appear to be made from spare metal parts. These are locally made original artworks by Rustic Steel Creations."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Enjoy beautiful views of the Hillsborough River!"
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ulele is a popular dining option with gorgeous views of the Hillsborough River serving unique, Indigenous-inspired dishes.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ulele offers diners a unique menu inspired by Tampa's indigenous peoples and ingredients located in a beautifully restored historic landmark.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With several large outdoor seating spaces to choose from, diners can enjoy their delicious meals al fresco with views of the Hillsborough River.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Ulele is a popular restaurant with many gluten-free options highlighting Tampa's indigenous foods prepared with a modern twist.
Find the 10Best nearby: