The Ritz Ybor
Type: Dance Club, Live Music
This poll-topping venue is hailed by many as the premier spot in Tampa, Florida for live music. Originally built in 1917, the Ritz underwent a $2 million renovation and now boasts three magnificent... Read More
This poll-topping venue is hailed by many as the premier spot in Tampa, Florida for live music. Originally built in 1917, the Ritz underwent a $2 million renovation and now boasts three magnificent rooms, a grand foyer, multiple full-service bars and state-of-the-art sound and lighting. The venue is large enough to bring in top music industry names like Lady Gaga and Interpol but intimate enough to provide excellent sight-lines and electrifying musician-audience interaction. Ticket prices are reasonable and there is a good drink selection. General admission only and no seating in the concert area. So, get there early and wear comfortable shoes!
- Mon, Fri-Sat 10pm-3am
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Call for Details
- Dance Clubs: "Be prepared, drink prices are a little higher here than at some other venues."
- Ybor City's Best Nightlife: "Prices here are a little higher here than at many other Ybor City venues - expect to pay $10 - $15 for a cocktail."
- Live Music: "This is a historic venue that was built in 1917 as a theater and maintains much of the vintage ambiance in its venues."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Located in the heart of Ybor City, the Ritz provides partygoers with the ultimate nightclub experience.
- Best for Ybor City's Best Nightlife Because: The Ritz Ybor is considered one of the best live music and dance venues in Tampa.
- Best for Live Music Because: The Ritz is the premier live music venue in Tampa Bay, intimate but large enough to attract top industry names.
Find the 10Best nearby: