Also Featured In
Au Petit Gari
Cuisine: European, French
A local favorite for years now, Au Petit Gari is located in the center of Old Nice, right on Garibaldi Square, behind the Museum of Modern Art. The dining area is cozy and chef Eric dishes up... Read More
A local favorite for years now, Au Petit Gari is located in the center of Old Nice, right on Garibaldi Square, behind the Museum of Modern Art. The dining area is cozy and chef Eric dishes up excellent Provencal home cooking at fare prices. Come for the fresh baked break and traditional regional dishes such as fish soup, escargot raviolis, and smoked foie gras. When the weather cooperates ask to be seated outside on the terrace, where you can people watch to your hearts content. The space is small and very popular with locals; reservations are recommended if stopping by for dinner.
- French: "Look for it behind the Museum of Modern Art."
- Seafood: "Located at the center of Old Nice behind the Museum of Modern Art, reservations are recommended."
- Best Restaurants: "Reservations are recommended as locals like to come here for its well priced and excellent French fare in a cozy setting."
- Best for French Because: Affordable French bistro fare served in the heart of Old Town
- Best for Seafood Because: The fish soup is one of the excellent traditional Provencal dishes cooked here.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It serves affordable French bistro fare in the center of Vieux Nice right on Garibaldi Square.