Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
Type: Great Views, Historic Sites, Religious Sites, Uniquely Here
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre
- Church: Daily 6am-10:30pm
- Dome/Crypt (summer): Daily 8:30am-8pm
- Dome/Crypt (winter): Daily 9am-5pm
- Church Free
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The steps are great for sitting on with a loved one or friends. Music performers are often playing and you'll have an impressive view of the city spreading out below."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Sacré-Coeur sits like a majestic white lady, regal and pure, at the top of the Montmartre Hill, otherwise called the Butte Montmartre.